Lightning Issue Term Life Insurance
Buying life insurance is a commitment to the security and well-being of your family. One way to make sure you deliver on that commitment is to purchase Lightning Issue Term Life Insurance. Lightning Issue Term Life is a convenient and affordable way to help cover your family’s financial obligations in the event of an untimely death. Lightning Issue Term Life is the most technologically advanced life insurance product in the industry today with quick approval, uni-sex, and uni-smoker features.
Lightning Issue Term Life is provided through Fidelity Security Life Insurance Company and gives you the option of selecting a level or decreasing death benefit over the term of the policy. The cost is based on your age when the policy is issued. The cost of the policy stays the same and will not change as long as the policy is active. You’ll always know the exact cost of your policy from the first month of coverage to the last.
You may be surprised to learn how affordable Lightning Issue Term Life is. For example, a 35-year-old male or female can qualify for $100,000 in coverage for about $25 a month. It’s a very cost effective decision you can make to protect your family’s well-being.
- Rates are fixed for the life of the policy. Your rate is based on your age at the time your policy is approved
- You and your spouse can both buy this convenient and affordable coverage
Benefits for Level Term Option
- Level term option provides a consistent death benefit that stays the same over time
- 20 year term available
- Coverage is available in five benefit levels: $150,000, $125,000, $100,000, $75,000, or $50,000
- Coverage may be renewed beyond the initial 20 Year Term with the continued payment of increasing annual renewable term premium rates; however coverage must end by age 95
Benefits for Decreasing Death Benefit/Mortgage Term Plan Option
- Decreasing death benefit offers Guaranteed benefits that reduce yearly over the life of the policy
- 10-30 year terms available
- $30,000 to $100,000 limits available (in increments of $10,000)
- Designed to align with decreasing balance on a mortgage or loan
- Note: Coverage must end by age 75
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- 18 – 64 years old
- Payments can be made with credit/debit card or recurring automatic bank draft (EFT)
How to Apply
A simple, online application is available here.
BONUS: Tuition Rewards Program
- Earn college scholarship points for your child or gift them to a family member by applying for and maintaining a Lightning Issue Term Life insurance policy
- 1 point = $1
- Every year you renew your life policy, you earn more points
- 385+ participating colleges
- Click here for more FAQ’s about this program